Beautiful, spotless and glowing skin is every woman’s dream. We spend thousand bucks on different skincare products and treatments that claim to give us a clear skin. Most of the times, these creams and treatments use a lot of chemicals that are harmful for our skin and causes side effects later on.
From ancient times, women as well as men has relied on ayurveda to achieve beautiful skin naturally. Ayurveda, meaning the science of life, was developed in India thousands of years ago and it is being practised and followed till date. It is a blend of nature and science. Ayurvedic skincare helps to achieve problem free and clear skin naturally without paying a lot or using too many chemicals on skin. Ayurvedic skin treatment are 100% safe and reliable ans suits all skin types.
I am sharing some simple ayurvedic skincare tips that will help you to achieve clear and glowing skin naturally and in no time:
- Wash you face twice daily with lukewarm water. It improves blood circulation and makes your skin healthy.
- Thrice a week, make an ubtan using oat and water. Apply it all over you face and neck. massage thoroughly for 10-15 minutes and then wash it off with normal water. This ubtan is extremely useful in removing dead skin cells thus allowing the skin to breathe.
- Make a paste of orange peel and yogurt in winter and apply it on your face to keep your skin moisturized.
- In summer, carry a bottle of cucumber water or rosewater in your bag and spray it on you face and neck when you feel tired. Rose water and cucumber water both acts as natural toner and refreshes tired and dull skin
- Take almond oil or jojoba oil massage on your whole body twice a week to get moisturized and soft skin.
- Heat coconut oil and massage it into your scalp and hair. Leave it overnight to get thick lustrous hair.
Vicco Turmeric Cream with foam base is made up of ayurvedic formulations and is free from chemicals. It has the goodness of turmeric that even out skin problems like oiliness, pimples etc and impart a natural glow to the face. It is also equally effective on rashes and minor cuts and wounds. So, you can get a clear skin with every wash.
Ayurveda believes in achieving a balance of body and mind. Practice asanas, yoga and meditate daily to lead a stress free life. Eat a lot of fresh vegetables, water and avoid processed food to get a healthy skin. Enjoy soaking yourself in sun during winter and in summer let the cool breeze touch your body. Stay in close contact with nature. Sleep peaceful and cheerful. When you are peaceful and happy, you skin is ought to glow!