Hello girls, it’s been a long time since my last post. I haven’t been much active on social media too. The reason is I shifted to Pune recently and it is a wonderful place. I was really busy with packing, booking tickets, finding a flat to stay etc. Today, I can finally sit down with a cup of coffee and blog. For someone like me, who wait for weekends to come so that I could sleep the whole day, going out to shop seems like a big task too, no matter whether I need to shop groceries or something of my interest, like clothes and makeup. Thank god, online shopping is just the right thing for a girl like me.
Recently, I came across this website called aplava.com where you can find online beauty products from a number of local as well as international brands. Aplava is a Bangalore based website. According to them, “Aplava derives its name from Sanskrit origins. Aplava (pronounced “AAp luv” in original Sanskrit) means taking a bath to purify oneself. It’s an ablution process of cleansing oneself. Just as the name suggests, Aplava wants to give its customers an experience of divine purity. Beauty is you!”
Let us see how my shopping experience with Aplava was. I’ll be giving my views in relation to various segments and procedure of my shopping .
- Navigation: Aplava has a fairly simple website, easy to navigate and shop online. There are number of local and international brands to shop from. You can shop category wise from the drop down menu at the top where the navigation bar is located. You can also directly search for a product by typing its name at the search bar.
- Registration: Creating an account is super easy, once your account is created by filling in your personal details, you can take the personal profile quiz to help the site recommend products based on your needs and preferences
- Ordering Procedure: The ordering procedure is also easy, choose the products and add them to the cart, fill in the address details and make the payment via Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking or by opting for cash on delivery. I ordered two products-
- Faces Magnetic Eyes Kajal
- Vichy Normaderm Night Detox Cream
This cream is one of the best face cream for women with dark spots on face.
- Delivery: The delivery process was very smooth. The products got delivered in less than a week’s time and the packaging was very good too. Overall I was happy that I got both the products unhampered and securely packed.
- Easy navigation
- Easy to place order
- Multiple payment options
- Fast delivery
- Personalized shopping facility that helps you by suggesting beat products for your skin type
- A huge number of international brands are in store
Cons: I wish they include some more local brands
Recommendation: You must obviously go for this new beauty and wellness destination and don’t forget to check out their wide range of products from international brands that are otherwise hard to find in local beauty stores.
*Sponsored post, honest review*