Hello darlings, it has been long since I have posted here. Since winter is approaching, I’m already in the hunt for some good body butter and moisturizers for my skin. These days it feels so dull and lifeless. I personally hate winter since childhood. I remember how pathetic it was to suffer from dry chapped lips during early winter and how I had to apply a thick layer of Boroline on my lips to get away with the dryness. It has been same every year and I know this year won’t be an exception :(.
Few weeks back, Kenisha sent me their handcrafted soaps to try. I have already tried and reviewed two of their soaps earlier and I was really happy how they worked for my. This time they sent me a “medicated turmeric soap” and a “green forest soap”. Kenisha handmade soaps are made with all eco-friendly ingredients at Kerala. Their soaps are enriched with the benefits of essential oils and other natural ingredients. From making to packaging, they do it all by themselves with lots of love and car!
Coming to the review, the medicated turmeric soap is priced INR 200 for 100g and the green forest soap costs INR 160 for 80g. According to me, since these soaps are free from harmful chemical and artificial coloring ingredients, the price that they charge for these is pretty much okay because you know you are using something that is natural and good for your skin. Let us see the features of each soap in details below:
Kenisha Medicated Turmeric Soap
- Chemical free soap
- Made up of complete vegan ingredients like palm oil, coconut oil, castor oil, olive oil, Shea butter, Kerela’s medicated turmeric, jasmine essential oil, tea tree essential oil, turmeric essential oil and Vitamin E
- Makes skin appear bright and healthy
- Exfoliates skin well to impart a natural glow
- Fights signs of ageing, controls oil secretion, lightens blemishes
- Cures acne, rashes and sunburn
- Do not dry out the skin after application, suits all skin types especially those with sensitive skin
- Smells like turmeric
Kenisha Green Forest Soap
- 100% vegan and natural
- Made up of Palaash flower, coconut oil, palm oil, olive oil, castor oil, rice bran oil, neem, hibiscus, aloe vera, khus, curry leaves, rose EO, ylang EO
- Has wonderful healing properties
- Cleanse, soothes and protects the skin from infections and dirt
- Makes skin brighter and healthier
- Nourishes skin from within
- Suits all skin types
- Smells pretty much same as the medicated turmeric soap.
I loved using both the soaps, but my favorite would be the medicated turmeric soap since it has helped to get rid of sunburns in my arm very quickly. I only feel that if the soaps came in some interesting shapes and colors and some natural fragrance could be added to these soap then they would have looked more pleasing.
I hope Kenisha works on these on their upcoming soap lines. I’ll recommend everybody to use their soaps and I’m sure you won’t be disappoined. Do you love using handmade soaps?