Hello girls, I can’t explain how much I have got addicted to different bath products like handmade soaps and bath salts lately. A couple of weeks back, I was sent two lovely handmade soaps from Kenisha to try and I found them really good for my skin. Kenisha is a handmade soap brand from Cochin, Kerela, know more about them here. Besides they look such realistic and yummy, I bet you won’t like using them and prefer keeping them as showpieces! Here is a quick review on Kenisha handmade soap in Coffee Chocolate and Almond Rose.
Coffee Chocolate (80g):
Ingredients: Grounded coffee, Cocoa powder, coconut oil, Olive oil, Rice Bran oil, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E
- The soap looks exactly like a chocolate- creme cupcake with chocolate chips sprinkled over it.
- The soap smells pleasant
- Keeps skin moisturized
- Not harsh on skin
- One bar goes a long way
- Natural and safe on all skin types
- Exfoliates skin mildly and fades away light tan.
Almond Rose (80g):
Ingredients: Coconut oil, castor oil, almond oil, Rose water, Rose essential oil
- Cupcake shaped and pale yellow in color
- The soap bar has a lovely rose-like shape on top
- Smells wonderful (better than Coffee Chocolate)
- Moisturized skin and keep it soft and supple
- One bar can go for almost two weeks
- Made up of all natural ingredients
Let me know, which one would you like to try out in the comments below…