As a kid, I have often seen my mother applying foot care cream and wondered whether it is really something worth investing for. I have seen my mother suffering from cracked heels, no matter how much she tried to avoid it by through her natural remedies. At last, only a good foot care cream would come to her rescue. I would always ask her why don’t she get pedicure done regularly. Now that I’m almost in my mid twenties, I can understand how cracked heels can be painful and ugly, visiting a salon for pedi-mani hardly happens once in 3-4 months for me.
Our feet are one of the most neglected part of our body. This is the second time, when I’m suffering from cracked heels. I didn’t go for any home remedies apart from wearing socks most of the time. As I was looking for some magical remedy for my cracked heels, my mother recommended me to use Himalaya Wellness Foot Care Cream.
After a little research online, I decided to give it a try. I have been using it for the sixth week now and I think it’s time when I share my views about the product in this post. Read to know more about Himalaya Wellness Foot Care Cream:
Price: INR 110 for 50g
- Sal Tree extract is used as an ingredient in ointments for skin diseases and in ear medicines. Its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties help heal cracked heels.
- Honey, with its bactericidal and antiseptic properties, is extremely important in Ayurveda. Used in a variety of medicines, honey is also an effective moisturizing agent.
- Turmeric has been used as an antiseptic for centuries. The herb also contains strong anti-inflammatory properties, which soothe your feet gently.
- Fenugreek has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicines and is an excellent moisturizer, specially formulated to hydrate dry skin. Applied externally, the herb is also beneficial for boils, abscesses and ulcers.
- Ginger is used externally as a local circulatory stimulant which keeps the feet warm, preventing the skin from cracking due to the cold.
Directions for Use: Wash feet with lukewarm water and pat dry. Apply the required quantity of the Foot Care Cream over the affected area twice daily, once in the morning after bathing and again at bedtime