Hello girls, this post will a fun and of course a very useful post for you all. In this post, I have collaborated with my blogger friend, Sayantinee Bhattacharyya of Cherry on Top blog and we bring you a post which is twice as nice just like the Garnier Pure Active Neem Face Wash and Garnier Skin Naturals Apricot Pure Active Exfoliating Skin Scrub. She writes mostly about makeup and I focus more on skincare and together, we will give you suggestion on how to take care of your skin in summer followed by a lovely makeup tutorial from my dear friend.
As the temperature rises high in summer, our skin has to face the harsh sunlight everyday. Adding to that our skin feels oily, sweaty and thus attracts a lot of dirt in summer, not to forget the suntan and blemishes that joins in! Here are some handy tips to keep your skin healthy and radiant during summer:
- Keep yourself hydrated. Drink 8-10 glasses of water each day and carry water bottle while you go out.
- Use sunscreen before going out in the morning. Apply the sunscreen atleast 30 minutes before you leave the house.
- Use natural toner at home like cucumber juice, store it in fridge and use it whenever your skin feels dull or tired.
- Cleanse your face twice a day with a good face wash that will remove dirt and oil effectively.
- To get rid of tan, mix gram flour with yogurt and apply the paste all over the tanned area. Wash it off after 20 minutes.
- Use shower gels and bath salts to get a glowing skin
- Have a good sleep to reduce stress.
Once you get a glowing skin in summer, it’s time for some good makeup. Sayantinee will show you how to get simple and fresh and makeup tutorial for summer in five easy steps. Have a look at her tutorial below:
- Prepare your base with any BB cream/ tinted moisturizer and concealer you like. Don’t forget to apply a matte and sweat-proof compact on top of that.
- To add a natural flush to your cheeks apply some pink/coral blush to the apples of your cheeks.
- Tightline your eyes with a black kohl. If you have very oily lower waterline like I do then skip tightlining your lower waterline.
- Curl your lashes and apply a good amount of mascara.
- Apply your favourite summery pink lipstick
This is how you can be #TwiceAsNice in summer. Do check out her blog for more makeup tutorials.
Now, here is another duo from Garnier which includes the Garnier Pure Active Neem Face Wash and Garnier Skin Naturals Apricot Pure Active Exfoliating Skin Scrub. Keep reading to know how they are #TwiceAsNice:
Garnier Pure Active Neem Face Wash
Price: INR 90 for 100ml.
- It is enriched with goodness of neem that fights pimples and marks and tea tree oil that works on blemishes
- Removes dirt and oil easily
- Lathers well
- Prevents pimples
- Pleasant fragrance
- Makes skin fresh and radiant
Garnier Skin Naturals Apricot Pure Active Exfoliating Skin Scrub.
- Exfoliates my skin well.
- Removes dead skin cells easily
- Not harsh on skin
- Skin feels soft and even
- Smells nice
Have you tried the Garnier #TwiceAsNice combo yet? Do share your thoughts about it below.