Hello girls, I hope you are doing good. Maintaining a flawless skin in summer seems like an impossible task for most of us. The heat and the pollution together give us tanned skin, pimples, rashes and other skin problems. No matter, how much we cover our face with a “dupatta” or wear sunglasses, we somehow end up getting tanned! To help you cope up with the skin problems in this season, Banjara has come up with two revolutionary products that promises to provide you a soft and nourished skin.
It is great to see that they have come up with not one but two products, one is a face cream and another is a body lotion. I have used both recently and here are my views about the products:
- Banjara’s Skin Positive Beauty Cream
Price: INR 100 for 40 g
Key Ingredients: Olive oil, Glycerine, Yashad Bhasma, Pomegranate fruit extract, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Wheat Germ oil, Provitamin B5
- The product comes in a tube like packaging with a pointed nozzle for the ease of use. The packaging is very convenient to carry around. Whenever I look at the tube, it somehow reminds me of the Fevicol tube :p
- The cream is baby pink in color and has a wonderful fragrance
- The cream is really very lightweight and blends to the skin easily. This cream is non-greasy and hence it is apt to use in summer
- It definitely hydrates skin and keeps it soft and supple and boots cell regeneration. I haven’t experienced any side effects yet.
- It comes with SPF15 and PA+++ protection, so you can use it even when you are going out
2. Banjara’s Skin Postive Body Lotion
Price: INR 80 for 100ml
Key Ingredients: Sunflower oil, Kokum Butter, Shea Butter, Honey, Pomegranate fruit extract, Castor oil, Yashad Bhasma
- The product comes in a cylindrical container with a flip cap for the ease of use
- The lotion is light pink in color and has a thick consistency
- The fragrance is similar to that of cocoa butter mixed with pomegranate
- The lotion blends well to the skin, however the lotion is very greasy and it is not appropriate to be used during daytime. It is better to use it at night before going to bed in small quantity
- It makes skin soft and nourished on regular usage . I was suffering from skin dryness before to using this lotion. My skin has become much smoother after continuous use of this body lotion for five days, so it definitely works great on dry skin.
Ratings: For Banjara’s Skin Positive Beauty Cream: 4/5
For Banjara’s Skin Positive Body Lotion: 4/5
Final Verdict: I think The Banjara’s Skin Positive range works great for dry skin. Both the beauty cream and the body lotion helps to nourish dehydrated skin and protects the skin in harsh weather. However, I think the Banjara’s Skin Positive Beauty cream is overpriced for the amount of product present in it. If you suffer from dehydrated and dull skin then you must definitely give a try to this new range of products from Banjara’s.