Hello peeps, this has been a really busy week for me and adding to that I am suffering from back pain from last few days. Somehow, I managed to come back today and guess what, I have been nominated for the “Liebster award” for the second time by my sweet blogger friend Mansi of All Girly Gossip Blog. Thank you so much Mansi, it feels great to be nominated for the Liebster award twice in a year!
What is a Liebster award?
- This award exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers.
- It has German origins – the word “liebster” has several definitions: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, welcome, sweetheart and so on…..
- It follows similar principles as a chain letter, in the sense that it should be passed forward to a certain number of people.
Rules to follow:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Answer the set of questions asked by the blogger or state 10 random facts about yourself!
4. Copy & Paste the award to your blog.
5. Nominate 5-10 blogs to receive the award who have less than 3000 followers.
6. Inform them of their nomination by leaving comment on their blog.
Questions & Answer Round:
1. What do you do apart from blogging?
A. I am doing my Bachelors in Media Studies so apart from blogging, I’m a full time student.
2. Your most embarrassing moment?
A. I shopped from a mall once and when the cashier asked for the payment I realized that I have left my purse at home! Thank god, my bestie came to my rescue then.
3. Which holiday destination is in your wishlist?
4. Name 3 makeup products that you cannot stay without
A. Lipstick, kohl and BB cream
5. What do you love splurging on- clothes, makeup or accessories?
A. Obviously makeup!
6. What is your most expensive buy till date?
A. I’m a student and do not spend too much on expensive stuffs. I bought a jeans from Levis this Durga Puja and I guess that was my most expensive buy till date.
7. did you receive enough support from blogosphere during your initial days of blogging?
A. First few months were really hard, but slowly people started reading my blogs, commented on my posts and now I get fan mails too 🙂
8. One thing that scared the hell out of you?
A. I am scared of birds.
9. Name 3 movies that you can watch on repeat mode
A. The Notebook, The Godfather series and Feluda series by Satyajit Ray (Bengali)
10. What quality do you think should every girl posses?
A. Self confidence, dignity and sophistication
Since I have nominated 9 bloggers in my previous Liebster award, I won’t be nominating anyone now but if you want me to nominate you, please shoot an email at email@example.com with your blog link. Once you are nominated you have to follow all the rules stated above.
Note: For Step 3, please state 10 random facts about yourself 🙂
Have a great day!