Hello lovely people, how are you all doing? We all are aware of the numerous benefits of green tea. Green tea is consumed widely all over the world for its health and beauty benefits. Likewise, chamomile tea is also effective in providing health and beauty benefits. This herbal tea is made from chamomile flowers. In case you don’t know about them, here is a pic below to show how it looks like.
Pretty, aren’t they? There are mainly two popular origins of chamomile plants that are used- the German and the Roman origins. The popular chamomile tea is prepared by infusing dried chamomile flowers in hot water followed by straining the tea. Let us have a look at the benefits from chamomile tea:
Health Benefits of Chamomile Tea:
1. Chamomile tea helps to relax body muscles, as a result, regular consumption can help to reduce muscle spasms and menstrual cramps
2. It is consumed during cough and cold due to its anti bacterial properties. A cup of chamomile tea regularly helps in inducing sleep.
3. Regular consumption of chamomile tea can keep diabetes at bay.
4. Chamomile tea helps in soothing ulcers in stomach but excessive consumption may lead to stomach upset.
5. Chamomile works great for reducing migraine pains.
Beauty Benefits of Chamomile Tea:
1. Chamomile helps in soothing irritated and damaged skin from sunburn
2. Chamomile can be used to cure puffiness of eyes. Just place a refrigerated tea bag each under each eye and relax for sometime and you will find your eye puffiness vanishing eventually!
3.Chamomile leaves help to lighten hair so it can be used as a natural hair bleaching agent. It also soothes irritated scalp
4. Boil green tea leaves and chamomile leaves together, strain the liquid and store it in your fridge. Use this mixture as a toner to prevent wrinkle and brighten complexion.
5. Chamomile helps to lighten acne marks, just use this pack regularly for best results. Boil chamomile flower petals, cool it down. Add a tablespoon of milk powder and honey to this. Mix well, apply and leave on for 20 minutes then wash off with water.
I hope you found this article useful. Are you going to try chamomile tea for your health and skin? Let me know in the comments below.